How IT Works
In a NUTSHELL...
Direct Primary Care Clinics do not bill insurance for the Doctors' time. If you have insurance, you can still continue to use it as needed for lab work, x-ray's, specialists visits, etc. If you do not have insurance, Direct Primary Care Clinic's work hard to get you reduced price fee's for these services. PLUS, Direct Primary Care Doctor's can take care of up to 80-90% of your healthcare needs.
Direct Primary Care is GREAT for people who:
-Want convenient and fast access to their Doctor
- Care about having a relationship with their Doctor
- Have a high deductible insurance plan
-Have a Flex Spending or Heath Savings Account
- Use a Health Cost Sharing Plan instead of Insurance
-Do not have health insurance/fall in the gap
LET'S GET STARTED!
1. Call or Email to make an appointment.
2. Come in for the most relaxing Doctor’s appointment you’ve ever had.
3.. Enjoy the convenience of Direct Primary Care!
Comparing Clinics: A Typical Visit